[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

Lee Dilkie lee at dilkie.com
Tue Jun 19 14:18:37 EDT 2012

On 6/19/2012 1:59 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
> I also find it rather offensive that instead of dealing with the people and organizations that might be disagreeing with ARIN policies, you have decided to define them out of existence by spinning it as just a database issue.  For that reason I find ARIN-PROP-172 incredibly offensive and hope it is not approved by the pwoers that be.

As do I.

And I, like you, hold a legacy assignment and I also have come to
distrust the "community"/ARIN because I see the coercive and vindictive
attitude towards us legacy holders on this list all the time.

And the database issue.... The only thing I was requested to maintain,
by InterNIC, was the information in WHOIS and the RDNS.... I find it
despicable that the "public" information that benefits everyone is being
used as a stick to force us to "sign zee papers old man!".

-lee