[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jun 14 16:30:45 EDT 2012

From: Jo Rhett [mailto:jrhett at netconsonance.com]

You are convinced there is a game of chicken to play. Many others, including those who have been involved with legal actions to date, say there is no game of chicken.

No need to debate it; it will either happen or it won't. But this is a great demonstration of what  I said about the complacency of the ARIN "community". Just a perfect example, including the smug tone.

Not a single person has supported you on this, Milton. Please let it go.

The dialogue continued because of the interactions with Chris Engel and Dan Alexander. Just delete my messages if they are too difficult for you.
And hey, it's good to know that Chris, Mike, Marty and William don't count as people in your book.
Just love the sense of "community" here.