[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

John Springer springer at inlandnet.com
Thu Jun 7 11:45:09 EDT 2012

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, Kevin Kargel wrote:

> How do we know that there is a majority if they are silent?  If they do not
> participate it is just as if not more likely that the silent parties are
> silent explicitly because they are happy with the way things are going.

Bingo. If the suggestion is that we need 3000+ "me too"s or +1s, I don't
feel that that would be an advance. I estimate when opposition to or
support for a proposal is sufficient (IMO) to make my piping up
superfluous and then keep quiet. That does not mean that I do not have an
opinion or the right to one, only that it is not necessary to express it.

John Springer