[arin-ppml] FW: In favor of 2012-01

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:09:07 EDT 2012

The following message was sent to RIPE's address policy list last week in connection with the discussion of its inter-regional transfer policy proposal, but apparently has been censored. I copy it here because the discussion is relevant to all regions. Anyone who knows who "moderates" RIPE's list might want to bring this problem to their attention.