[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-153 Correct erroneous syntax in NRPM 8.3

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Fri May 27 10:33:11 EDT 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 3:31 PM, ARIN wrote:

> ARIN-prop-153 Correct erroneous syntax in NRPM 8.3

I am opposed to this policy. It directly contradicts my proposal to delete the single-aggregate requirement.

Also, I have noted in that proposal that the single-aggregate transfer requirement as it would apply with this proposal in effect can be trivially worked around simply by submitting a large number of individual transfers, each of which comes with justification. This just increases the amount of paperwork for both parties *and* ARIN with no other benefit.

(Even the Nortel-Microsoft paperwork filed with the court talks about multiple subsequent transfers, if needed, and how payment works in this case.)

Matthew Kaufman