[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-140 Business Failure Clarification

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon May 2 20:24:54 EDT 2011

On May 3, 2011, at 1:51 AM, Matthew Kaufman wrote:

> So maybe we *just* need a policy to cover reclaim of legacy resources that works for actually-defunct entities and doesn't put at risk anything less than that.

ARIN's existing business practice is to reclaim resources from
dissolved businesses.  We may have some differences of opinion
about whether a business is actually defunct in cases where the
business hasn't legally shutdown, but when the business is reported
dissolved at state corporate registry, we do reclaim the associated
resources.

FYI,
/John

John Curran