[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-5: Shared Transition Space for IPv4 Address Extension - IAB comment

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Joel Jaeggli <joelja at> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2011, at 4:44 PM, William Herrin wrote:
>> You are mistaken sir.
> I would like an apology.

Your experience differs from others'. Is it because you tested with
home premium and I tested with another version? Is it because you
tested with the rare store-bought version while I tested with a
preinstall? Is it because you tested with an unpatched version while
my service pack and patches are up to date?

I also can't help but notice that your "freshly installed" windows
already has vmware server on it. What other extra features and
software were installed that aren't ordinarily there?

When you can explain why your experience differs from everybody
else's, we'll talk about who is owed an apology.

Bill Herrin

William D. Herrin ................ herrin at  bill at
3005 Crane Dr. ...................... Web: <>
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004