[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-127: Shared Transition Space for IPv4 Address Extension

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Sun Jan 23 00:19:04 EST 2011

Exactly what lead me to the conclusion that it wasn't purpose on this
Earth to protect people from themselves but this was overall not good
policy.  Why should the network come out of ARIN's hide?  If APNIC and
IETF won't support it, why should ARIN?

Anyway, I'm pretty much done with the subject and raised all the
concerns I have.  Neutral on the proposal.  Neither for nor against.