[arin-ppml] 125

Bret Palsson bret at getjive.com
Fri Jan 7 12:40:54 EST 2011

I don't see much help there other than credentials and ways to contact someone... I'm just waiting to hear how much the help costs.

http://weblog.chrisgrundemann.com/index.php/2010/day-exploring-ipv6/
http://www.theipv6experts.net/about/

I just find it an author of a book about IPv6, who has in the past posted a link to his personal "free" site on a mailing list like this.

With as much push back as there is on PP 125, it seems the only people for it belong to organizations like www.theipv6experts.net.

While good intentions likely exist, it feels to me like this is an unnecessary proposal. If it were a good proposal, generally, most people would be for it. That hasn't been the case for about 60 days now.

-B