[arin-ppml] LRSA requirement for resources being transferred (Was: ARIN-prop-136 Services Opt-out Allowed for Unaffiliated Address Blocks

On Feb 26, 2011, at 1:46 AM, Matthew Kaufman wrote:
> And how would you go about enforcing that in the case where, because of ARIN policy, neither party bothers to notify ARIN?

We update the database when a valid request is submitted,
otherwise we don't.  Ultimately the ISP community decides
the usefulness of the Whois database, and generally works
for policy which matches their requirements.

John Curran
President and CEO