[arin-ppml] Proposal insanity --- an open letter

Jeremy H. Griffith jhg at omsys.com
Tue Feb 22 21:16:47 EST 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:46:51 -0800, "George Bonser" <gbonser at seven.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes indeed.  +1

I totally fail to see how making legacy space unroutable
serves any sensible purpose at all post-runout.  Seems like
it would increase, nor decrease, the address shortage.

I also don't think it's a great idea to expose ARIN to the RICO
suits that would surely follow any attempt to exercise such a
policy, considering that the sole benefit appears to be more
revenue for ARIN.

--JHG <jhg at omsys.com>