ARIN-PPML Message

[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks - revised

> We'll still get it done before most companies, so i'm not too worried.
> One small concern I have is that i'm going to have to pay ARIN fees on
> IPv4 and IPv6 at a time when most of my customers won't be requesting
> the IPv6 resources.

I would think you should be assigning those resources now, even before
they ask for them.  So when they do ask, you have it already worked out.
Maybe even proactively sending them a "your IPv6 address space is ...
X:X:X::/48" note could go a long way toward them getting that ball
rolling.