[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-131: Section 5.0 Legacy Addresses - revised ver. 3

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Wed Feb 16 20:22:05 EST 2011

I support this policy moving forward as a Draft Policy and being
discussed at the next PPM.  If there is significant movement on the
global policy front in some of other regions, I may reconsider my
support following the PPM.  But, we need to discuss and consider this
option for possible adoption at the up coming PPM in San Juan.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952