[arin-ppml] Use of the specified transfer policy

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Feb 15 17:48:30 EST 2011

On Feb 15, 2011, at 5:34 PM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:

>> A fraud report results in a NRPM 12 resource review, and the address holder
>> is an integral part of the review process.
>
> John,
>
> I sent a fraud report late last year. It took weeks to be acknowledged
> and so far all I know about that report is that you have it. I don't
> feel like an integral part of the process?

I indicated that the *address holder* is an integral part of the process;
you likely did not submit a fraud report against your own address block...
(I you send me the acknowledgement, I'll update you on the status, or it
may be listed individually on the Fraud Reporting reports page)

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO