[arin-ppml] Use of the specified transfer policy (was: "Leasing" of space via non-connectivity providers)

On Feb 15, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Martin Hannigan wrote:
> I didn't answer this question since I wanted to think about it. The
> unfortunate answer here is that transfer policy already doesn't apply
> to legacy holders from their perspective so hoping that they will sign
> an agreement seems less than efficient.

The transfer policy applies to all resources in ARIN's Whois Database.
If you are aware of an attempt to contravene number resource policy,
please submit a fraud report here: <>
and we'll take care of it.

John Curran
President and CEO