[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Feb 15 09:24:19 EST 2011

John -

 Despite the solicitation for services, it appears that the principal
 intent of using your email from the PPML list was discussion of the
 the policy proposal.  I'd prefer you not report this as a violation
 of the ARIN Mailing List AUP and instead direct Mr. Thimmesch to join
 in the public discussion of the proposal on the PPML mailing list.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO