[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Feb 15 08:49:42 EST 2011

Resending my whinge because the mailing list software may have eaten it...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011, someone wrote:

> The email to which you refer was not included, but I'd be curious to see
> it...

It was listed as an attachment when I sent it.  Maybe it got filtered
by the mailing list software?  I'll try to attach it again.

Extracted the plain-text version and inserted inline here:

--------------------

Mr. Santos,

Please accept my apologies for the intrusion to your recent posting
<http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-ppml/2011-February/019810.html>
regarding the proposed new ARIN Policy titled No Volunteer Services on
Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks. While on the surface it may appear to
be a negative proposal for legacy holders of IPv4 number blocks, I can
assure you it is actually quite the opposite for it frees them once and for
all from ARIN's illusionary claims. We, as the first commercial IP Address
Internet Registry which only provides post-allocation services to legacy
block holders, are fully supportive of this proposal. If you have any
questions please contact me and we can either discuss this or continue a
dialogue.

If you are interested, our services are clearly provided for at
www.depository.net

Best regards,

Peter Thimmesch

Chairman

+1 703.871.4822 (o)

+1 202.957.5805 (m)

1775 Wiehle Avenue

Suite 400

Reston, VA 20190 USA

There was also an html version and a graphic which I think was just a
logo.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.