ARIN-PPML Message

[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

On Feb 14, 2011, at 11:59 PM, Dale W. Carder wrote:

> Also opposed.  This proposal does not appear to encourage the
> proper stewardship of this dataset.

So, do you believe the current approach is proper stewardship?  I rather think that pruning questionable data is a better practice than leaving it in the Whois.  We can debate the specifics of implementing such a practice, but I'm interested in whether you (dis)agree fundamentally with that approach to data management.

Cheers,
-Benson