ARIN-PPML Message

[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

ARIN-prop-133 seems like either an attempt to get legacy holders to sign a
RSA, or a ploy to create a new business (legacy assignment registrar), or
the prelude to an legacy IPv4 "land grab."

Either way, it seems like a bad idea and a waste of everyone's time.  The
last thing we need is whois data ("ownership") of legacy IPv4 space
muddied further by ARIN purging their data, and then others scrambling to
get their (or someone else's) legacy assignments documented at some other
registry.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |