[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

-----Original Message-----
From: arin-ppml-bounces at [mailto:arin-ppml-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Lyon
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:10 PM

> As a matter of
>transparency, it would be decent of anyone opposing this and similar
>proposals to state any interest they may have in maintaining the
>status quo for legacy space.

My interest in maintaining the status quo for legacy resources is that the system currently works. Unless a change is going to be a large benefit to the internet community, what is the point of changing?

My company received a /24 in 1991. We signed an LRSA several years ago because it seemed a reasonable thing to do for the internet community.

What is your interest in changing the status quo?

Keith W. Hare                     JCC Consulting, Inc.
keith at                     600 Newark Road
Phone: 740-587-0157               P.O. Box 381
Fax: 740-587-0163                 Granville, Ohio 43023                USA