[arin-ppml] inevitability of NAT?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Thu Feb 10 10:57:07 EST 2011

Jack,

     The point was the game does _not_ require UPnP nor any port
forwarding.  However, that is required for voice communication.  I don't
personally use PSN for voice communications hence I haven't run into
that problem despite being in NAT category 3 by the PSN definition (I
have UPnP turned off and no forwarding for my PS3).

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology