[arin-ppml] Application requests for IPv6?

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:21:55 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Michael K. Smith - Adhost
<mksmith at adhost.com> wrote:

> On 2/6/11 3:48 PM, "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Staff et. Al,
>>
>>Can we get a recap of activity around resource requests for IPv6 and a
>>characterization of refusals, if any? If there are none, it would be
>>interesting to hear a general conclusion as to why. I'm interested to
>>see if there are any holes here considering all of the work that has
>>been done to ease access to v6 for transition.
>>
>>Best, and go Steelers!
>>
>>-M<
>

> To add to Martin's request - could it be added to the daily allocation RSS
> feed as well?

That's a great idea. I don't know what the use stats are on the v4
RSS, but I get it and actually analyze it frequently.

I'm looking for something more immediate. I'd like to see the results
of my query here in this thread so that there can be a discussion. The
policy meeting is coming up soon and time is getting short to make any
corrections that may appear evident as a result.
Best! And thanks!

-M<