[arin-ppml] "Leasing" of space via non-connectivity providers (was: Re: And so it ends... )

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Feb 7 16:50:07 EST 2011

On Feb 7, 2011, at 1:07 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]
How do you figure address leasing absent connectivity in any way helps aggregation?

The transfer of address space without regard to the policies set by the community and
without notification and transparency to the community is harmful.

That's even more true in the face of free pool exhaustion and resource contention than before.

Owen