[arin-ppml] DRAFT POLICY ARIN-2011-1: GLOBALLY COORDINATED TRANSFER POLICY (Legecy space)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Apr 11 17:11:56 EDT 2011

On Apr 11, 2011, at 4:06 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> As I explained in our debate in Sharm, Bill, "needs based" does not and cannot work when there is no free pool. There was no refutation of that.

Milton -

   What is your basis for this assertion? ('"needs based" does
   not and cannot work when there is no free pool')

   Are you actually suggesting that a market simply cannot work
   if there are conditions on who can participate?  It would be
   useful if you could cite a reference for this to help educate
   others.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran