[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2011

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Sun Apr 10 15:56:07 EDT 2011

Hi, Marty.

My comment, for the record:

As John says, he offered to meet with me to discuss the staff and legal review.  I understood (or misunderstood, perhaps) the meeting to be a discussion of the existing staff / legal review as well as a discussion of the next-steps.  Since I was soon traveling to the DC area, we arranged to meet over breakfast.  Unfortunately, as John says, he was unable to attend.  John apologized for missing our meeting, and I accepted his apology.

The only reason that I mentioned this, in my previous message, was to inquire about whether a staff / legal review was part of the AC's consideration.  From the minutes, it seemed to me that I should ask, in case I was not given all of the relevant information.

Cheers,
-Benson