[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 119: Globally Coordinated Transfer Policy - revised

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Oct 27 14:37:26 EDT 2010

On Oct 27, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Hannigan, Martin wrote:

> On 10/27/10 1:12 PM, "Owen DeLong" <owen at delong.com> wrote:
>
>> With the changes to language in this version, I can now support this
>> proposal once we enact appropriate language in ARIN policy
>> covering what is or is not an acceptable set of transfer conditions.
>>

> English?

That was English.

I think that ARIN needs policy or at least an understanding in a procedural
document of what transfers would or would not be agreeable to ARIN under
this transfer regime. The policy leaves a lot left to the imagination, as it should
on the global level, but, before enacting it globally, I'd want to have some
documented idea of the in-region ramifications.

Owen