[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2010
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Hannigan, Martin <marty at akamai.com> wrote:
> This proposal is on the agenda of three other RIR forums at the moment.
> LACNIC next week, Rome after that and AfriNIC following that. Making a
> modification at this point is a problem as was demonstrated with 2009-06,
> and holding it up for a non context impacting clarity concern doesn't seem
> reasonable all considered.
How likely do you think it is that we might see some edits come out of those
meetings? If there are any such edits, I'd like to be able to make them in
our region as well, without having to start the process over again. That is
part of the reason I'm reluctant to send it to the board before the other
regions have come to some sort of a consensus with you on language...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...