[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 119: Globally Coordinated TransferPolicy

Some questions...

 -  Are the transfer parties the RIRs or the individual RIR assignees?
 -  If the individual assignees, will the transferred resources be
re-assigned to the destination RIR?
 -  Are we willing to accept the fragmentation this will cause?

 - Brian J.

/\   - against proprietary attachments