[arin-ppml] Preemptive IPv6 assignment

Loki Jorgenson ljorgenson at inetco.com
Thu Oct 7 13:44:09 EDT 2010

  With admittedly limited perspective on the implications, I support the
intention fully.  Efforts to date to promote IPv6 adoption have been
typically passive and relied on non-existent market forces to drive the
transition - much more aggressive measures to promotion are welcomed.
By all means, implicate the stakeholders.

--
Loki Jorgenson
ljorgenson at inetco.com
(604) 908-5833