[arin-ppml] 2010.10.06 ARIN26 notes day 1

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Wed Oct 6 23:57:44 EDT 2010

As ARIN has formal transcripts made of the meetings,
I hadn't originally been thinking of making my notes
available, but I was asked by a few people at the
social tonight if I would, so I've put them up at
http://kestrel3.netflight.com/2010.10.06-ARIN26-afternoon-notes.txt
They're just my notes, and not a formal transcript
or anything, so please, just use them if you want
a quick cheat sheet for tomorrow, but do recognize
I was running on only 2 hours of sleep, so there's
bound to be large gaps where I nodded off for a bit.  ^_^;;

Matt