[arin-ppml] Policy Question(s)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Oct 5 18:14:06 EDT 2010

On Oct 5, 2010, at 5:22 AM, "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:

> So my question remains... if _someone_ creates a brand new, fresh, newly
> manufactured LLC, can some other company that happens to have an unused
> /18 lying around just ``gift'' that /18 to this new legal entity the
> very next day?

Ron -

    If you believe that resources were transferred contrary to the policies as shown in the Network Resource Policy Manual, section 8 (Transfers), then report it on the already noted ARIN Fraud reporting link and we'll investigate and correct the Whois entries if changed contrary to community policy.

Thanks!
/John