[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 122: Reserved Pool for Future Policy Development

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Wed Nov 24 10:18:09 EST 2010

In a message written on Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 09:56:45AM -0500, Hannigan, Martin wrote:
> It's likely that three RIR's will end the game with 2 x /8 + 1 x /8 from the
> final allocation and one will end up with 1 x /8.
>
> That probably made things more confusing. Sorry.

I follow you now.

FWIW, to me the end game outcomes don't change my opinion on this
(or any other) end of time policy, so I didn't immediately see how
the discussion was related.

How the end game plays out will have an impact on the community,
but to me it does not change what you have to do after the end game,
just how soon you have to do it.