[arin-ppml] audit tools and techniques

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Nov 5 16:06:36 EDT 2010

On 11/5/2010 6:03 AM, John Curran wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2010, at 8:56 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
>
>> But why would I foolishly invest the time and effort to do that when, for
>> all I know, you guys may already have (and may already be using) exactly
>> such software tools.
>
> Ron -
>
>   You expressed the interest here; I presumed that meant you were were willing to invest time and effort.
>
>   If that is not the case, I understand.

John and Ron,

   I will remind you both that Section 3.6.1 states:

"...ARIN will maintain, and make readily available to the community, a
current list of number resources with no valid POC; this data will be
subject to the current bulk Whois policy...."

   I would recommend that any "auditing" be concentrated on this list FIRST.

   John, please provide the URL for this list and Ron can do his
auditing on that.

Ted