[arin-ppml] audit tools and techniques

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Nov 5 09:42:22 EDT 2010

On Nov 5, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Sweeting, John wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Would it be too much to ask that we keep the non-policy proposal noise to a minimum?
>
> Ronald,
>
> ARIN has a very workable suggestion program that is tailored made for what you are trying to accomplish:
>
> https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html

Ron -

 Mr. Sweeting is correct on this point: PPML is for discussing issues related to ARIN policies, and in particular discussion of policy proposals and draft policies.

 If you wish to submit a policy change, instructions are here: <https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp_appendix_b.html>

 Suggestions to ARIN's operational policies can be made here: <https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html>

 You already know how to submit fraud reports (and we've investigated and pulled more than a dozen allocations as a result) but here's the link for completeness:  <https://www.arin.net/resources/fraud/index.html>

 If you have additional questions about our audit practices, please feel free to write me and I will respond.

Best,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO