ARIN-PPML Message

[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2010-10 (Global Proposal):GlobalPolicy for IPv4 Allocations by the IANA Post Exhaustion- Last Call (textrevised)

> P.P.S. I agree with the prior poster who asserted that IPv4 may yet have a
> lot of life left in it... well... it *would* have an almost infinite life
> left in it if it were not for (a) various hardware vendors who have a clear
> agenda to create an "upgrade cycle" (whether one is actually needed or not)
> and if it were not for (b) IPv4 being bled dry by (1) snowshoe spammers and
> (2) people who refuse to learn how to use NAT and (3) people who refuse to
> learn how to properly configure web servers and mail servers and name servers
> so that they will support multiple domains.

(3) -- Please do explain to me how to terminate an HTTPS connection for
multiple domains on the same server with different certificates on port 443.

Thanks for playing.

Owen