[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2010-10 (Global Proposal): GlobalPolicy for IPv4 Allocations by the IANA Post Exhaustion - Last Call (textrevised)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Nov 3 05:54:29 EDT 2010

> Ted is correct.  The community has given ARIN the mandate to hold out the carrot in the form of the LRSA but no one seems to want to give ARIN a stick.  I would assume that’s because the majority of the active ARIN members, and by active I mean ones that participate on the list or at meetings, are legacy holders themselves.

A small NIT... Participation on list and at meetings is by the community, not the members.

Many people who participate, including some on the AC are NOT members. I myself am not
a member, but, I do work for an organization that is a member and am the DMR for another
client that is also a member.

Owen