[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2010-10 (Global Proposal): Global Policy for IPv4 Allocations by the IANA Post Exhaustion - Last Call (text revised)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Nov 2 13:29:15 EDT 2010

On Nov 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

Correct.  They may bring their resources under an RSA or LRSA or not, as they wish. They may also transfer resources under agreement according to the policies adopted in the region, or not transfer them (again as they wish.)

The only they can't do is transfer resources outside of the policies, as ARIN has to maintain the registration database in accordance with the community policies as adopted.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN