[arin-ppml] FW: IPv6 Non-connected networks

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Mon Mar 29 12:51:14 EDT 2010

I was conflating the two threads. If you read my point about your /48
(or /56 or whatever the "cheap and easy" size of GUA will be) of PI
GUA as not being accepted by your (or any) ISP, then it might make
more sense.

I agree with your point that you wouldn't split a PI block up just to
leave a hole of local space in the middle.

Matthew Kaufman

(Sent from my iPhone, thank the poor UI for the top-posting)