[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 95: Customer Confidentiality

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Thu Jan 28 20:46:51 EST 2010

And a couple of other things:

Is it a primary purpose of ARIN to protect the commercial interests of
transit providers?

If this is adopted, who are the categories of members who benefit and
who are the categories of users who lose some capability, time savings,
etc. ?

Would such a rule enhance in any way the operations of end users,
educational institutions, government entities, etc. ?

Does the adoption of this rule favor one class of member over another?

I have not made up my mind on the proposal.