[arin-ppml] IPv6 Non-connected networks

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:46:44 EST 2010

I got this note from Michael and I wanted to clarify my statements.  I was
just trying to comment on the "ARIN should be doing this or that"
statements.  ARIN doesn't decide the policy so they do what the community
tells them to via the policy process.  If folks don't like what ARIN is
doing then there is a process to make things change.  This includes policy
proposal submissions as well as the petition process.  I am sorry if I
wasn't clear.

On with the discussion of a separate pool or a combined pool for
non-connected networks per David's summary email.

Thanks!
----Cathy