[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 109: Standardize IP ReassignmentRegistration Requirements

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Feb 5 08:12:53 EST 2010

> Policy Proposal 109: Standardize IP Reassignment Registration
> Requirements

Huh!?

>   - Add:
>   - Rename 4.2.3.7. "Reassignment information" to "Registration"
>
>   - Rename 4.2.3.7.1. "Customer organization information" to
> "Reassignment Information" and replace text with:
>   - Replace 4.2.3.7.6. Residential Customer Privacy with:
>   - Strike section 4.2.6. "Cable Address Space Policy"
>   - Replace Section 6.5.5. with:

I'm still not sure what this policy proposal is trying to do
or what is being changed. Clearly, the only way to figure
this out is to compare the existing copious verbiage in the NRPM
with the copious verbiage in this policy and I haven't time
to do this right now.

I am opposed to this proposal on the grounds of its complexity
and the lack of clarity around what, if any, kind of problem
it attempts to solve.

--Michael Dillon