[arin-ppml] Draft policy 2010-3

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:22:17 EST 2010

Does the strictly confidence mean, no arbitrary free public access? if so
then there would have to be some procedure for access to the information.
Correct me if I am mistaken but I dont think ARIN is in the network trouble
shooting business. But it should have as much information as possible on its
assignments.
RD

--
Rudi Daniel