[arin-ppml] Set aside round deux

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:57:01 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 16:32, Andrew Dul - andrew.dul
<andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:
> I have a little bit of a problem with the 116 text in that it attempts to
> specify the technologies, but then has "etc" and "other transitional
> technologies at the time of proposal" as escape clauses.  Seems to me that
> the current 4.10 language of some examples and staff discretion is OK.

Just to throw out a thought as to the technologies, would something
like the formulation of an IETF WG on tne transition technology be a
replacement for a "small panel of experts"?  Would the bar be too
high?  Too low?  Would it pass muster with ARIN legal?

Gary