[arin-ppml] Regarding draft policy 2010-3

Kenneth Odem kenneth.odem at virpusnetworks.net
Sun Apr 18 00:05:01 EDT 2010

In response to draft policy 2010-3, I agree that customer information of ISP's needs to be protected by the ISP, and not published to the public; not only for privacy reasons of said company's customers, but also to run an effective business model which does not involve giving a competitor knowledge of who your customers are, and their contact information.

This is needed to avoid solicitations, which it has been shown that competitors can and do use information available to the public to solicit to said company's customers.

I stand by draft policy 2010-3 and hope that it takes effect immediately.