[arin-ppml] A modest proposal for IPv6 address allocations

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat May 30 17:48:41 EDT 2009

Ditto.

But, let me express (uncharacteristically) some concern about overly liberal initial allocations. (e.g., why not a /56?) From the standpoint of developing countries, there is some legitimate concern about reproducing the land rush phase of IPv4 address allocations (oops, there goes 1/3 of the space....)