[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Open Access To IPv6

Garry Dolley gdolley at arpnetworks.com
Sat May 30 16:07:11 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 04:14:56PM -0500, Chris Malayter wrote:
> This mentality will only serve to slow ipv6 adoption in application and
> content.  The easier we make it for non-isps to get portable space, the more
> development will occur.  Basic supply and demand theory in action here....

Can't non-ISPs simply apply for a /48 end-user allocation? [1]

I don't get this argument I'm seeing in this thread that without the
proposed policy modification, IPv6 adoption will be hindered.

1. https://www.arin.net/resources/request/ipv6_initial_assign.html

--
Garry Dolley
ARP Networks, Inc. | http://www.arpnetworks.com | (818) 206-0181