[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: TransferPolicy-Revisedandforwarded to the Board

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu May 7 16:50:18 EDT 2009

It stopped being a policy discussion about 2009-1 a long time
ago.  That's a done deal, Michael.  2009-1 is just the latest
convenient peg to hang our overall argument over transfer markets
on to.  Before 2009-1 or even 2008-6 there were other pegs, and I am
sure that this argument will continue for years after the
last "virgin" block is assigned by an RIR.

I submit that if someone's belief is solid that IPv6 will make IPv4
obsolete in short order, that they are not participating in
this argument.

Ted