[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: Transfer Policy - Revised and forwarded to the Board

Wettling, Fred Fred.Wettling at Bechtel.com
Wed May 6 18:11:17 EDT 2009

I oppose the insertion of a sunset clause, expiration date, review date,
or renewal date in Draft Policy 2009-1.  From my perspective, date
constraints add no value to the objective of this proposal.

Needs-based reviews are part of the natural policy management cycle.
Section 8 is in ARIN's Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) today and
proposed changes are being discussed in the PPML.  If another change is
needed in the future, we should use the appropriate ARIN review process
at that point in time.

Regards - Fred Wettling