[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-1: Transfer Policy - Revised andforwarded to the Board

Dave Feuer dave at connetrix.com
Wed May 6 11:49:50 EDT 2009

Looking back on some old IP assignments that were allocated to us and others
I have dealt with by providers over the years I can say that there are a lot
of old blocks not being reallocated to other customers. Some of these have
not been active in over 6 years. And this is not for just a /29 or
something. We are talking multiple /24 and better.

-Dave