[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Sunset Clause for Liberalized Transfer Policy

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:48:44 EDT 2009

> One could also say the sunset is a compromise between the two
> extremes.

it's the kind of compromise that cuts the baby in half.
if folks can demonstrate real problems with transfers they should have no trouble re-opening the issue.

> Arbitrary transfers are also arbitrary.

unassailable verbal logic (as are all tautologies), but I honestly don't get your point.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology